Creation Et All/Exalted Books/Aspect Book: Water
Contents of the Book
This section is copied from the book's introduction, a section titled How To Use This Book and was copied here for the purpose of review.
Chapter One: Childhood and Self
- This chapter introduces five members of Dynastic society who have been blessed by the Water Dragon. They each tell their stories of growing up and the pain and wonder of Exaltation. This chapter shows how five very different people can all serve Daana’d in their own way.
Chapter Two: A Life of Obligations
- This chapter shows the duties and expectations laid upon the shoulders of the Water Aspects. These stories show how these Exalted see their roles in the world and how they themselves work to influence it. Readers will see the nation of the Realm and the world of Exalted through the eyes of the Children of Daana’d.
Chapter Three: The World We Rule
- This chapter illustrates the opinions of these Water Aspects on their houses, the Realm and the lesser beings that dwell with them in Creation, from mortals to invading Anathema and Fair Folk.
Chapter Four: Voices Not Our Own
- This chapter discloses the views others have about the Water Aspects. It gives a variety of opinions from friends, teachers, betrayers and servants, to name a few. Storytellers can use characters in this chapter to beef up the backgrounds of the Storyteller characters in their games.
Chapter Five: Records of the Before
- This chapter gives examples of life in the First Age from the historical records of the Dragon-Blooded. The glorious days of this time long past are lost to even the oldest living Dragon-Blooded, but some records remain.
Chapter Six: Miracles of Daana’d
- This chapter contains new Charms and wonders for Water Aspects to use. These expand the abilities of the Water Dragons to change
the currents of destiny and to overcome their enemies. New wonders are also listed here.
Appendix I: Character Templates
- This appendix supplies readers with character templates and biographies of the five narrating characters. Readers will have the Charms, abilities and the equipment of these characters to use in their own series.
Appendix II: Other Notable Water Aspects
- This chapter contains biographies of five other notable Water Aspects who can serve either as inspiration for a player or as Storyteller characters. These are mid- to highlevel characters that may prove useful in a game of comparable players.