ISO 9000 Procedures
The following are our ISO9000 procedures:
1. Control Of Documents Procedure
- Paper based documents can only be authorised by Project Manager Only.
- Paper based documents are scanned into digital form. Both the paper and digital documents are then stored in a safe location.
- Productions always follow a set of documented guidelines.
2. Internal Audit Procedures
- Upper and Internal audits are carried out every 5 months
- Past performance is a benchmark for future improvement
3. Control of Non-Conforming Product Procedure
- Information given to us through feedback, complaints and surveys are then stored into a database which can then be accessed by our staff for future refrences.
- All information gathered, good or bad is then used to further the companys progress
4. Corrective Action Procedure
- Hardware failer is simply replaced or upgraded
- If unsatisfactory work is produced by a certain division, that division is held responsible and are obligated to correct the issue
5. Continuous Improvement
- Database and documentaions are hand checked anually to ensure data aquracy
6. Customer Satisfaction
- Customer feedback is cursual
- Using the results of the customer's feedback we can then find other ways of improving our company